Homeowners or businesses are at risk to odors, stains, disease, contamination, and even future pest infestation when dead animals are left unattended or ignored. (Insects such as flies, worms, and beetles feed off animal carcasses.) These issues can create the building unusable for prolonged periods of time due to the bacteria and mold that is polluting the air, causing potential illness in humans and pets.
If you discover a dead animal, refrain from handling the carcass to prevent the spread of disease and parasites. Contact Affordable Wildlife Removal, we safely dispose of the animal, deodorize the scent, and eliminate the risk of possible pest infestations that can accompany this issue.